New to Diving
The price of all our courses include PADI materials and certification, land transportation to and from the dive sites and all the equipment you need for the course. In case you have a condition that requires a medical evaluation prior to engaging in scuba diving, we can arrange a medical for you at a good nearby clinic.
- Discover Scuba Diving €70,-
- Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. After watching a video or briefing and being all geared up by us, you enter the water and you learn the basic safety and scuba skills needed to dive and then head off to experience an underwater adventure - under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional
You must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
- Open Water Diver Standard: €460,-
In the PADI Open Water Diver course your PADI Instructor will guide you through the basics of how to scuba dive. The course consists of three main phases:
• Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
• Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
The course consists of 5 dives in water with pool like conditions and 4 dives in open water. It takes 4 to 5 days and you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health and able to swim 100 meters.
- Open Water Diver Buoyancy and trim: €545,-
Buoyancy and trim, the two more elusive skills for many beginning divers, but so important to make you feel comfortable and relaxed under water and that will allow you to use less air and dive longer. For this course package you will do the complete PADI Open Water course and after completion of the final course dive, you will do 2 additional open water dives with your instructor to work on your buoyancy and trim.
- Open Water Diver Private tuition: €750,-
- If you want the full attention of an experienced PADI instructor for yourself, or want the course conducted in privacy, not with other students you have not met before and optimize the use of your time underwater to practice the skills, you want to select this option. This course package is the same as the PADI Open Water Diver course with 2 buoyancy and trim dives added. BOOK NOW
- Start eLearning now and get €90 off your course cost
If you simply can’t wait – you can start your learning right now with PADI's home-study materials - Open Water Diver eLearning. But you should also contact us about scheduling time for in-water training. And while studying at home, we will also answer any questions you have along the way and check your progress to make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
Here is the best bit: We will give you €90 discount on the Open Water Diver course price if you start your eLearning at home!
Please click here for the full price list